Clan ESSENCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan ESSENCE

This forum is based for the clan: é11 - Essence

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

why am i removed from clan ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rohail

Rohail

why am i removed from clan ? Empty
PostSubject: why am i removed from clan ?   why am i removed from clan ? I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Dec - 10:58

Evil or Very Mad I have no problem that i am removed from clan but i want to know that why am i removed ? As Gangster told me that my activity is less then why in the first place you added me to clan and Wolverine added me so why did he/(anyone) remove me RazzSadRazz.I guess that i could help the clan but i got removed :p ................................... no more Razz.....i just want to know the reason and nothing else RazzEvil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Leffe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: why am i removed from clan ?   why am i removed from clan ? I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Dec - 1:46

Dude, this is the second time that you post in the wrong category, it's not hard at all. I move your topic in the good section.

Give me your stats: Activity / CP and rcashs please.
Back to top Go down
https://essence.iftopic.com
Rohail

Rohail

PostSubject: Re: why am i removed from clan ?   why am i removed from clan ? I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Dec - 2:05

Rcash = 289 Activity points = 1551 Comportment points = 455
Back to top Go down
Leffe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: why am i removed from clan ?   why am i removed from clan ? I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Dec - 2:06

Ok so in fact, he was in right to kick you from the clan. Your activity is to low. Have something to add before i lock ?
Back to top Go down
Rohail

Rohail

PostSubject: Re: why am i removed from clan ?   why am i removed from clan ? I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Dec - 7:53

I have nothing to say but just one thing why did wolverine add me in first place ?Razz Razz Razz
you may lock now Razz
Back to top Go down
Leffe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: why am i removed from clan ?   why am i removed from clan ? I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Dec - 21:29

I'll wait for Wolverine to register on the forum, as soon i see him i'll ask him to reply Wink
Anyone has the right to have an answer to a question.

Good day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why am i removed from clan ?   why am i removed from clan ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why am i removed from clan ?
Page 1 of 1